You can trust us to deliver your parcels and your promises at home and abroad taking the same care that you would yourself. We’re equipped with the latest technology and you’ll discover that good quality can also be good value. We offer a wide range of value for money services delivering across the UK and Worldwide setting the standard for exceptional quality of service. We deliver to every address in the UK and 99.6% of world’s population, and the strength of our international partnerships around the world means we can package the right combination of services for you. We offer our customers a range of flexible convenient delivery options including delivery to over 11,000 local Post Office branches, if they know they can’t be at home to receive their items.
So as a customer you’re in control:
- You Get your own account to fully manage as you please, Post, Print Labels, Tracking, Address Book, Invoicing, Yes all in one place at reduced costs overall
- We can reach every home and office in the UK and Worldwide every working day of the year
- You can track your parcels at every stage
- We even deliver on Saturdays
- For business account customers there are additional specialist services and interactive facilities built into your account
with industry leading technology; ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed and precision, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
Making pallet delivery convenient
- We can provide you with a one-stop shop solution to move your pallets as well as your parcels
- A choice of services
- A range of pallet delivery services (timed, next day or 2 day) to complement your trusted parcel services
Exceptional levels of reliability, you can trust us to deliver
- Providing a one-stop service for customers who want to send pallets as well as parcels. Pallet services are fully integrated within our on-line shipping system, making it easy to book collections, run management reports, track pallets and print labels.
- Pallet services available to every postcode in the UK
- Offering a wide choice of delivery speeds to match your requirements – including pallets AM, pallets24 and pallets48
- Pallet dimensions are 1.2m X 1.0m x 2.0m (h)
- We can handle over-size pallets for an additional charge
- Pallet maximum weight is 1000kgs
- We offer a choice of collection arrangements to meet your needs
- A scheduled collection at an agreed time
- An ad hoc collection can be booked online or via the phone
- For ad hoc collections, if you book your collection by 11.00am online, we collect from most of the UK on the same day (view exclusion details)
- We have the latest state of the art scanning equipment to enable you to monitor the progress of your parcel from collection through to delivery
- A range of additional pallet services are available for an additional charge. These include Saturday delivery, booking-In, and Pallets AM
- Some remote and rural postcodes take longer to deliver. (view details)
Ex-netpost consists of 12 parcel delivery companies covering 5 million kms in 42 countries across Europe. The network handles more than 1 million parcels every day with the aim of delivering over 98% of consignments on time.
There are 12 Postal partners in our group and growing, bringing together the experience and resources of postal services within Europe and worldwide
We operate a hub and spoke collection and delivery system with 54 depots across the UK feeding three highly automated tracking and sorting centres
- Designed to handle 58,500 parcels per hour
- Scanning technology offering 270-degree bar code reading station
- On site learning resource centre adds to the development of our staffof our business.
- Processes 35,000 parcels (import and export) per day to 240 countries and territories worldwide
- Overhead scanners and volumetric measuring technology assist staff in efficient sortation and fast processing
- A dedicated Inbound Customs Clearance team
- rapid scan’ x-ray machines ensure that international regulations and tight security are always maintained
- Ex-NetOps is a leading provider of guaranteed express deliveries. Our vision is to be the UK’s most trusted worldwide express services, this includes recognising our responsibilities to environmental protection and committing to achieve environmental compliance throughout our business activities as aligned with Parcel Ex Environmental Policy.
- Our Environmental Responsibilities
- Objectives and targets are progressively being introduced to improve our environmental performance at all levels of our business.